Show me your breakfast (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pancakes by special request for my first born.

There’s bacon, maple syrup, butter, jam, lemons & sugar on the table.

8FB0ED4E-7D90-49BA-BA67-C99773BBD6A1.jpeg

I made a batch of French Toast with Brioche bread the other day and took some over to my Mother's ...
IMG_2755.JPG

I also took over some of that Copycat Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter and she said it was really good together
:highfive:
She'll get the rest of it ... I wasn't a fan with the Brown Sugar version, but I'll try the OG recipe some other time... Butter ain't cheap right about now.

We decided to take a 35 minute drive via expressway mostly to a breakfast/lunch place in Dania Beach in South Florida called Grampa's. It's a sit down restaurant, but they also have a small bakery and deli counter area with a couple of 2 seater tables. We've been there a few times before but rarely since it's so far. There's a handmade chocolate place not far from it called Jimmie's and an old fashioned ice cream parlor, Jaxson's, close by. Craig had eaten a good bit of his breakfast by the time I got around to taking pictures because I was "fixing" my grits, i.e. adding butter, cream, salt and pepper.

Craig had blueberry blintzes and potato pancakes with sour cream and applesauce. I had traditional eggs Benedict because they actually make their hollandaise from scratch.

20230420_112522.jpg
20230420_112530.jpg

20230420_112559.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom