Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I changed my mind about oats for breakfast. Instead, I made three sunnyside up eggs with pork sausage and potatoes (French fries).

full.jpg

Breakfast this morning was breakfast quesadillas with an orange, featuring eggs mixed with half n half, scallions, Serrano pepper, tomato, bacon, melted cheese and folded tortillas. An orange is also included on the side.

full.jpg

Breakfast for this morning was Walmart's Great Value alternative to Jimmy Dean's sausage, egg and cheese biscuits, served with a banana and Washington sweet cherries.

full.jpg

Today's breakfast could be eaten with the fingers, - Life cereal and honeydew melon.

full.jpg

full.jpg

I sometimes eat Life cereal as a snack during the day, but not at breakfast.

Looks like what we would call Shreddies in the UK although Shreddies are malty. Don't you put milk on your cereal?

We have Nabisco shredded wheat in the US, but they are larger and have no sugar content. We also have something called wheat chex that look something like Life, but again, no sugar. Life cereal is kind of unique. As I said, I like to snack on them, sometimes.

Today's breakfast was two sausage, egg and cheese biscuits with potatoes and honeydew.

full.jpg

I got my egg rings the other day - so today we feasted on Egg McMuffin with Sausage , , , DW did "and cheese"
I think like my fast food better than theirs . . . .

metal rings - "hype" sez coated with non-stick - right . . . NOT!
egg stuck. managed anyway, preheating the rings helps.
looks like a small can of Bush's Baked beans will be just the right diameter for a 'push out the egg' tool....

My typical breakfast atm:

Smoothiebowl of pureed strawberries, a sliced peach and some Greek yoghurt topped with Cinnamon toast crunch from the expat store 🥰

And whole grain sourdough with cream cheese & herbs plus everything bagel seasoning.

Wholegrains usually don't go well for me but I found out sourdough does go well, yay!

This morning's breakfast is a repeat of something I fixed up recently, - three sunnyside up eggs, pork sausage and potatoes.

full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom