Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have erased it from my memory!
I'm envisioning this in your future:

Therapist: MG, to get to the bottom of your insomnia*, I'm going to hypnotize you and find out the root cause...you're feeling sleepy...sleepy...you're asleep!

MG: I...am...asleep...

Therapist: Let's go back to when you first developed your problem with sleeping...back...back...back until you find you're not sleeping...

MG: Oh! My! God!

Therapist: What is it?!?! What do you see?!?! Someone run over by a car? A teacher slapping a student? What?!?!

MG: It's worse!...so much worse...it's...it's...overcooked scrambled eggs! On bread! With mayonnaise!...but at least it's homemade..."

:laugh:

*choose any minor issue you like and substitute it for insomnia. :)

I'm envisioning this in your future:

Therapist: MG, to get to the bottom of your insomnia*, I'm going to hypnotize you and find out the root cause...you're feeling sleepy...sleepy...you're asleep!

MG: I...am...asleep...

Therapist: Let's go back to when you first developed your problem with sleeping...back...back...back until you find you're not sleeping...

MG: Oh! My! God!

Therapist: What is it?!?! What do you see?!?! Someone run over by a car? A teacher slapping a student? What?!?!

MG: It's worse!...so much worse...it's...it's...overcooked scrambled eggs! On bread! With mayonnaise!...but at least it's homemade..."

:laugh:

*choose any minor issue you like and substitute it for insomnia. :)

I have a weird feeling that MG might find seeing overcooked eggs as more traumatic than seeing someone run over by a car. :laugh:

CD

Today's breakfast reflects my new effort to halve-down on the serving size of my meals, an effort to hopefully prevent getting sleepy so often as the weather gets cooler and rainier.

So, I am only having one breakfast muffin with half a hash brown patty today.

full.jpg

Another Sunday, another waffle:

We also had sausage patties, from a farm right around the corner:

Bulk breakfast sausage here frequently uses sage for flavoring, but this was a black pepper sausage, lots of black pepper, and was very good indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom