Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday morning breakfast was two Jimmy Dean sausage, egg and cheese breakfast muffins with a hash brown patty and some orange wedges.

full.jpg

Today's breakfast was a repeat of yesterday's, but this time with a banana, - Jimmy Dean sausage, egg and cheese muffins with a hash brown patty and that banana.

full.jpg

Hubby is on a soft foods diet so no homemade breakfast sandwiches for him. The bacon was an exception but he broke it up into little bits and chewed it in the back (the dental surgery was in the front.

Scrambled cheesy eggs with chopped ham mixed in.

Here's something new from Jimmy Dean that was breakfast this morning, - sausage, egg and cheese biscuit roll-ups. Of course, I included a has brown patty.

full.jpg

Breakfast this morning included toast, which I have not been able to make until I got my toaster oven. Breakfast was two eggs, 7 strips of bacon, a hash brown patty and 2 slices of sourdough toast.

full.jpg

I forgot to put the hash brown patty on the plate for the photograph. But it was included in this breakfast.

You put mayo on scrambled egg? :ohmy:
And lots of it, if it's a sandwich!

I held back a bit there, because this mayonnaise is really tangy, and I wanted to make sure it wouldn't be too overpowering. I usually have waves and waves of it on there.

Back in the late 90s we would regularly have mini holidays (when work permitted) in Bali. It was only 2 hours flight from Kuala Lumpur. We stayed at a few hotels on the south west coast but our favourite was the Dewater Beach Hotel in Canggu (now renamed Wana Berawa Beach Resort).

One of the two restaurants was arranged in an open plan adjacent to the pool by the beach and their kitchen was covered but without sides. I generally only eat breakfasts when staying in hotels and the food, atmosphere and view there was unfogettable!
My funniest experience there was my wife getting ripped off and not knowing it.
Street trader selling perfume. 3for ?000,s Baht.
Wife checked they were real deal. Paid for 3. Guy put it in a bag right in front of us. My wife checking it 2 mins later to fi f only 2 there. She didn't appreciate me laughing my head off.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom