Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes with syrup and butter and mixed fruit
View attachment 93638
We will be having something similar on New Year's Day at a national park where we went to last year to see the platypus. We'll be there at dawn, so I'll make them the day before and reheat them and store in a heated thermos flask to get them there warm... tastes much better than it sounds, promise

Me thinks DH is on the road to recovery, he asked for breakfast today!

IMG_2365.JPG

Denver Omelette, dry Rye toast, AF Trader Joe's frozen Hash Brown Patty and diced fresh Tomatoes.
And yes, I know, that omelette looks over done, but that's how he likes it and I just want him to eat, and he ate it all!!!!

Breakfast was...
Oh crap, it was 1.15pm and I still hadn´t eaten. Suddenly, I felt hungry, and all of a sudden I began to smell things again.
Spaghetti aglio e olio. Yep. Filled the gap and at least I could taste some of the garlic.
Dinner? Cauliflower cheese, just like Yorky, but sprinkled with sliced onion before browning.
Tastebuds are returning, slowly but surely.
My nose, on the other hand, feels like the All Blacks have been trampling over it.

Breakfast was...
Oh crap, it was 1.15pm and I still hadn´t eaten. Suddenly, I felt hungry, and all of a sudden I began to smell things again.
Spaghetti aglio e olio. Yep. Filled the gap and at least I could taste some of the garlic.
Dinner? Cauliflower cheese, just like Yorky, but sprinkled with sliced onion before browning.
Tastebuds are returning, slowly but surely.
My nose, on the other hand, feels like the All Blacks have been trampling over it.
Did I miss something, again :laugh:
karadekoolaid are you ill? Do you have Covid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom