Show me your breakfast

TastyReuben

Recipe Challenge Judge
Local time
1:30 PM
Le Creuset eggcups! Very posh.
Remember when I said my wife's friend gifts me little kitcheny odds and ends at Christmas? Four of those were my gift one year, and I'd already had perfectly fine egg cups.

Even though they're Le Creuset, they're factory seconds or overstocks (which is fine by me), so they're not all that expensive.

morning glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
6:30 PM
Remember when I said my wife's friend gifts me little kitcheny odds and ends at Christmas? Four of those were my gift one year, and I'd already had perfectly fine egg cups.
Well I think they are very pretty. Did you know that someone who collects egg cups is called a pocillovist? There are some very interesting egg cups to be found - I can imagine it being rather addictive.

TastyReuben

Recipe Challenge Judge
Local time
1:30 PM
Well I think they are very pretty. Did you know that someone who collects egg cups is called a pocillovist? There are some very interesting egg cups to be found - I can imagine it being rather addictive.
That's interesting!

The weird thing is, they're a somewhat unusual color, but they match the shading on the leaves on my everyday plates. The other two are slightly darker, but they match as well.

caseydog

Local time
12:30 PM
Last edited:
Top Bottom