Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixed cereals with pomegranate seeds in soy milk and Lavazza coffee to follow

Time to change that caffettiera

One of my all-time favorite cold-weather breakfasts, Grape-Nuts cereal with golden raisins, heated just a touch to take the chill off the milk, then left to sit for a few minutes to all the hard-as-gravel cereal to soften in the milk.

Accompanied by whole wheat toast with butter and orange-malt whiskey marmalade.

One of my all-time favorite cold-weather breakfasts, Grape-Nuts cereal with golden raisins, heated just a touch to take the chill off the milk, then left to sit for a few minutes to all the hard-as-gravel cereal to soften in the milk.

Accompanied by whole wheat toast with butter and orange-malt whiskey marmalade.

This is my breakfast most days, some kind of yoghurt, fruit and cereal accompanied by a slice of toast and a cup of tea

We went to a place called First Watch. It's a fairly small chain that leans toward the healthier eating side, although they do have some pretty decadent dishes. One of the specials for Fall was braised short rib eggs Benedict on ciabatta with arugula, lightly sauteed red onions, poached eggs and parmesan cream sauce. We both had that. I told Craig that would be a good dinner as well, though I would caramelize the onions.

My "breakfast" this morning apparently to help cure my head cold. I'm more concerned with my back and shoulders though.

Lime (not kaffir) with a little honey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom