Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous photo - and you say you just point and shoot....
Thank you! Seriously, that took me less than two minutes to plate and shoot. On the plate, on the board, stuck a fork in there, took the shot.

I should point out that that's using portrait mode on my phone and with the auto-enhance button activated.

Thank you! Seriously, that took me less than two minutes to plate and shoot. On the plate, on the board, stuck a fork in there, took the shot.

I should point out that that's using portrait mode on my phone and with the auto-enhance button activated.

So the artfully placed cranberries in the background on the tray are merely accidental. Surely you don't serve the food on a tray with loose cranberries rolling around on it? :happy:

So the artfully placed cranberries in the background on the tray are merely accidental. Surely you don't serve the food on a tray with loose cranberries rolling around on it? :happy:
That's my cutting board, not a tray, so it stays out. That's why it's in nearly all my food pics. It sits right next to the cooker.

And the cranberries, more or less, yes. I had cranberries in a plastic baggie, I dumped them out on my cutting board and sorted out the ones going into the syrup. When it came time to take the picture, I just scooted them up to the left corner to make room for the plate. Took two seconds, if that.

Believe me, I don't take a lot of time at all to shoot pics of my food...it's cooling off and I want to eat! :)

Um, do you actually eat that much syrup with your breakfast??

(Beautiful photo, however.)
Actually, I had more than that! That got me through about 3/4ths of the plate, but near the end, I had to go back and dowse it with a bit more.

...and I use about 1/2 of what my wife uses. She's from syrup country, and she goes through the stuff like Buddy The Elf. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom