Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filet mignon and white cheddar/gouda scrambled eggs.

Yeah, or T-bones. But we have filet. I bought a whole tenderloin a few months ago and trimmed it, then portioned and froze the steaks (I made hamburger out of the scraps). Those filets were probably 4 oz. each, perfect breakfast size.

So would people eat steak and eggs for breakfast and then eat lunch?
Yup, that's usually the sequence. :)

Around here, kind of a holdover from southern US culture, fried chicken is also frequently on offer for breakfast. Pork chop and eggs are also not unheard of. Really, it's just an expansion of meat choices for breakfast.

I don't usually eat lunch, but if I do, its later in the day and it's really more of a snack, like a piece of toast or fruit. That was a small plate, with 2 eggs and a small steak. I can't eat a big piece of meat.

Sometimes I eat pizza for breakfast. Just breaking the fast, I open the refrigerator and grab what is most appealing unless I plan ahead. In this case I had steaks already thawed in the refrigerator.

Sometimes I eat pizza for breakfast. Just breaking the fast, I open the refrigerator and grab what is most appealing unless I plan ahead. In this case I had steaks already thawed in the refrigerator.
Cold leftover pizza is also very common for breakfast/hangover food, but as much as I love pizza, I can't stand it cold, or even reheated. It's fresh from the oven or not at all for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom