Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
My breakfast this morning was a bratwurst omelette with bacon ...

full.jpg

The omelette is stuffed with pan fried chopped bratwurst, onion, Anaheim pepper, tomato and a fiesta shredded cheese blend. It was seasoned with red pepper flakes.

I would like one of mrs T's brekkies delivered please :okay:
Windigo, I make you this pledge, publicly on a forum, so I can't back out:

I, TastyReuben, being of questionable mind and flabby body, do solemnly swear, that if I ever have the great good fortune to visit The Netherlands again (and I fully intend to), I will, upon the soul of my mother and your invitation, come to your house, make you and your family pancakes, soaked in the purest of pure maple syrup, strewn with the freshest of fresh berries, and topped with the whippiest of whipped cream, so help me Whomever Is In Charge Up There.

Windigo, I make you this pledge, publicly on a forum, so I can't back out:

I, TastyReuben, being of questionable mind and flabby body, do solemnly swear, that if I ever have the great good fortune to visit The Netherlands again (and I fully intend to), I will, upon the soul of my mother and your invitation, come to your house, make you and your family pancakes, soaked in the purest of pure maple syrup, strewn with the freshest of fresh berries, and topped with the whippiest of whipped cream, so help me Whomever Is In Charge Up There.
You're to good for this world :hug:

No pic, they smelled too good and we were hungry, but I still had blackberries left from our pork meal last week, so used them to make BlackBerry muffins. We'll be getting blackberries just to make the muffins from now on. Way better than blueberry muffins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom