Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Tuesday morning greetings : ) I just now had some tasty scrambbled eggs with salt'n'pepper on lovely buttered toast with some melted cheese💗
scrambbled.jpg

ugh I just noticed made a cringe-worthy spelling error it should be 'scrambled' eggs LOL:facepalm:

It may be that you can't use the 'edit' function as you are new - but later you should be able to ('edit' is at the foot of the post). But I honestly wouldn't worry. You wouldn't believe the amount of 'typos' we get here!

Gordon Ramsey's cheddar and sausage biscuits with a honey drizzle plus an egg. The biscuits are as much "stuff" as bread.View attachment 57593
Gordon Ramsay is a good chef but when it comes to some good southern biscuits, I’m thinking you could make something better than he can. Biscuits and sausage gravy,With some fried eggs sounds really good right about now.

Gordon Ramsay is a good chef but when it comes to some good southern biscuits, I’m thinking you could make something better than he can. Biscuits and sausage gravy,With some fried eggs sounds really good right about now.

Actually, they are pretty good. They certainly aren't light and fluffy biscuits because of all the stuff in them, but still pretty darn good, and they did freeze pretty well. Not quite as good as freshly made and baked, but very, very close.

I like sausage gravy and biscuits, but I'm done for the day pretty much after I eat that, even if I only use 1 biscuit and minimal gravy.

Last edited:
I had those for breakfast just yesterday. My husband makes sausage with his cousins once a year and I used some of that. I like to use half-n-half to make the gravy even more creamy than milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom