Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here they are🙂lovely, warm, soft,yum,

they taste neutral so assume they can be eaten with a variety of toppings...
Are they supposed to pop up more? Looking at the sliced one, is the base supposed to be this dense?
I did not use all of the milk...should I have?
How thick is the batter supposed to be?

Oh that is a lot of questions...

The dwarf and the toy car are staged, they go well with the red😄

Thank you Wyshiepoo for inspiring me to try the puddings.

Last edited:
Sorry - not in my world.

Sausage at a push but definitely with onion gravy.

There are stories, but how true they are, of jam accompanying Yorkshire puddings.
I was scrolling through that, thinking, "That could work...I could see that...I'd probably try that..." until I hit on that pizza, and that killed it for me. :laugh:

I found another recipe for using a big pud like a burrito, and wrapping it around roast beef and gravy. :eek:

Kefir is wonderful. I use it in salad dressings, marinades and of course, to eat by the spoonful.

I regretted for not having tried it earlier. It’s wonderful indeed! I am going to use it more from now on.
Marinades you say? Oh, this sounds interesting. Thank you for the idea

Do you use an egg ring? That's how I make them.

CD
Nope. I have a small white cup that's the same circumference as an English muffin. I put a bit of butter in it and zap it in the microwave for a few seconds, then grease the inside of the cup. I add the egg, a dash of heavy cream, salt, pepper, scramble with a fork, and microwave for 30 seconds. Then I put the Canadian bacon and cheese on top for another 30 seconds (depends on your microwave, might need 45). The English muffin has been toasting during this time. Assemble and eat; it lifts out of the cup easily with a fork or spoon. I can make one of these faster than you can get through McDonald's drive thru.

Edited to add that it doesn't have a rubbery texture at all, it's quite good. Hubby says way better than Mickey D's.

Last edited:
So have any of you tried Natures cereal (TikTok's latest food trend)? It consists of a bowl of fruit topped with coconut water and ice, and it's bloody delicious. Surprisingly tasty and refreshing :0)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's great to have a full sized refrigerator. I never again need to worry about over-stuffing it or not having enough room after a grocery trip.

I did Jimmy Dean breakfast biscuits for breakfast and have two big boxes, one with 8 and one with 12. I eat two at a time, one sausage egg and cheese and one bacon egg and cheese. This time I will include a banana.

full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom