Show us your cupboards and drawers!

I spy Kingfisher crab meat - at least I think I do (a Delia cheat). It could be a different Kingfisher product. What do you use it for?
Well spotted, but not quite - it is a tin of Kingfisher sliced water chestnuts! Used in a dish called "Shoots and Leaves" that my wife makes. There will be crabmeat in there somewhere though, for mixing in with baked potato and Gruyere cheese! I think it is a Delia recipe...

Took a couple of photos of my spice cabinet and drawer before we headed out the door to vacation. I want to be sure the gremlins didn't move things around while we were gone! :laugh: The drawer holds the shorter containers:
20170817_142336.jpg

The cupboard above that holds the taller jars plus a few random packages corralled in a small basket:
20170817_142327.jpg

Everything is alphabetized because I'm...that way. Also, I have a couple of larger baskets stored in our basement which hold packages of refills for the jars, along with several infrequently used seasonings.

I've just looked around my house. There isn't an empty shelf, cupboard or drawer. Stuff is piled up on and under things.

I must do some spring cleaning and get rid of some of this junk.

Back
Top Bottom