Show us your fridge!

Here in Portugal eggs are not kept in the fridge in the supermarket. But I've seen recommendations that eggs should be stored in the fridge, just not on the fridge door since there are bigger temperature variations there. Also, almost every fridge sold here comes with a little support for you to put the eggs on the fridge door (which you shouldn't do). And I've read that eggs should be stored in their original cartoon because it protects them from absorbing smells.

I'm a sensitive soul so I didn't even open the picture, but I'm really baffled at people who do that (my mom does that too). It's really such a big waste of food. Plus, what's the enjoyment in having all that possibly harmful bacteria growing in your fridge? Really puzzles me...

On another note, I had a coworker who went on holiday and left a tray with cooked fish in the oven. When he came back the oven was (obviously) full of maggots. He asked a cousin to clean the oven and paid him 10€ :laugh:

If anyone needs it, and if you have 10€ to spare, I can find that person's contact and have him clean your fridge too.

My fridge this week. There's soup, tea and scrambled eggs for my breakfast, leftovers, the food I will cook today, homemade yogurt already in the right portions for me to eat, and some assorted stuff lol
1705912163131.png

Back
Top Bottom