Sirloin Patty in miso gravy
Meat mixture ingredients
- 1 lbs of Top Sirloin Ground Beef
- 3 tbsp of worcester sauce
- 1 tbsp A1 steak sauce
- 1/2 tbsp of red miso
Instructions for Meat
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Form 2 large oval shaped patties
- Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes
Sauce Mixture ingredients
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 1 pint of whole mushrooms
- 1 tbsp of red miso
- 1 tbsp of worcester sauce
- 1 tbsp of A1 steak sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic
Instructions for Sauce
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems
- In glass baking dish, mix broth, miso, worcester sauce, and steak sauce.
- Remove meat patties from freezer and place in baking dish.
- Surround with mushrooms and garlic cloaves.
- Bake at 350 F / 175 C for 20 minutes.
- Remove and flip patties. Return to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot on plates. Top meat and mushrooms with sauce from the dish.