Recipe Slowcooker white chocolate & strawberry fudge

Windigo

Kitchen witch
Local time
10:51 AM
Website
www.instagram.com
131978286_3307828396010367_2174197910616663060_n (1).jpg

This is an incredibly indulgent holiday snack. It's my favorite type of fudge, and so easy to make!

What you need:
500 g white chocolate (5 tablets of 100 g)
1 can sweetened condensed milk ( 397 g)
50 g of butter
2 heaped tablespoons of strong dried strawberry powder (this may not be available everywhere, feel free to sub with whatever ingredient you fancy)
Freeze dried raspberries for decoration
Slowcooker
Baking tin (springform 25 cm) lined with baking paper

1) Break 2 chocolate bars in the slowcooker pot. Add the condensed milk and knob of butter, a pinch of salt to taste. Add the rest of the chocolate.
2) Put slowcooker on low and heat for 30 mins, then stir and heat for another 30 mins
3) You should now have a melted mass of chocolate, stir in the strawberry powder now. When it's mixed through properly, pour mixture into baking tin. Level with a spoon.
4) Top with crumbled frieze dried raspberrys, and push those in a little. Cover the tin with foil on top (not touching the fudge).
5) Let set overnight or at least 8 hours in the fridge, remove from spring form, then cut into squares.
6) Your fudge is now ready, enjoy!

View attachment 53181
This is an incredibly indulgent holiday snack. It's my favorite type of fudge, and so easy to make!

What you need:
500 g white chocolate (5 tablets of 100 g)
1 can sweetened condensed milk ( 397 g)
50 g of butter
2 heaped tablespoons of strong dried strawberry powder (this may not be available everywhere, feel free to sub with whatever ingredient you fancy)
Freeze dried raspberries for decoration
Slowcooker
Baking tin (springform 25 cm) lined with baking paper

1) Break 2 chocolate bars in the slowcooker pot. Add the condensed milk and knob of butter, a pinch of salt to taste. Add the rest of the chocolate.
2) Put slowcooker on low and heat for 30 mins, then stir and heat for another 30 mins
3) You should now have a melted mass of chocolate, stir in the strawberry powder now. When it's mixed through properly, pour mixture into baking tin. Level with a spoon.
4) Top with crumbled frieze dried raspberrys, and push those in a little. Cover the tin with foil on top (not touching the fudge).
5) Let set overnight or at least 8 hours in the fridge, remove from spring form, then cut into squares.
6) Your fudge is now ready, enjoy!

Absolutely nice! 😋

I finally have the ingredients I need to have a go at this. I had thought the dried fruit would be the most difficult to obtain. Not so, everywhere had run out of white chocolate!

I’ve just put my fudge to rest in the fridge... I’ve used only 250g of white chocolate because it was the only simple one I’ve found at the supermarket - others had nuts inside.

I’ve added a bit if grated lemon zest for a fresh twist 🤞🏻
Laters 🙂

View attachment 53314

I hope you reduced the amount of condensed milk and butter too? Else it will not set well I am afraid..

Back
Top Bottom