- 2 tblsp Olive oil
- 6 Garlic cloves, sliced
- 160 gm Prawns
- 3 Eggs
- 400 gm Cucumber, thickly sliced
- 1 tblsp Oyster sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a wok and fry the garlic for a few minutes. Add the prawns to the wok and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Remove the prawns and keep aside.
- Add the eggs to the wok and stir fry until they begin to solidify. Then add the cucumber and oyster sauce and continue stir frying for about 5 minutes.
- Return the prawns to the wok, season and stir for a minute. Serve.