1 tablespoon olive oil
3 teaspoons VEGEMITE
1/4 barbequed chicken, skinned and shredded
1/2 small fresh pineapple, thinly sliced
2/3 cup KRAFT Pizza 4 Cheese Blend or tasty cheddar cheese
2 spring onions, diagonally sliced
sweet chilli sauce, for drizzling

Instructions
  • Sift together the flour, yeast, salt and sugar. Add the water and oil and stir to make dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic. Place dough in an oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Stand in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
  • Roll out dough on a floured surface and place on a 26cm large, lightly floured pizza tray. Spread with VEGEMITE and top with chicken, pineapple and cheese. Bake in a hot oven 200°C for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through. Toss over the spring onions and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce.
  • Serve immediately.

https://www.vegemite.com.au/news/promotion-recipes

You replied to a post, nothing else.
But I was replying to the wrong posts. I looked at the recipie, then clicked back to this thread instead of clicking back to the main recipie challenge thread. So it looked like I was favouring this particular recipie when I was complimenting you on your research and then telling everyone it was the last day for entries.

But I was replying to the wrong posts. I looked at the recipie, then clicked back to this thread instead of clicking back to the main recipie challenge thread. So it looked like I was favouring this particular recipie when I was complimenting you on your research and then telling everyone it was the last day for entries.
At the time it was the last one in, that's how I took it, don't worry.

At the time it was the last one in, that's how I took it, don't worry.

I can't spell!!

RECIPE!!

Back
Top Bottom