Taco bell in chch. Yay or nay?

I personally don't eat at Taco Bell, at least not in a good, oh 40+ years. And I too loved the Taco Salad back in the day, but I don't recall the ground beef being mushy in that dish, but in others that they offered.
But I do agree, try it rascal, ya neva know, maybe this will be your new hang out with Butcher.
>edit: HEH! I just "giggled" best things to eat at Taco Bell, I did not know that you can replace the ground Beef with Black Beans!
I just read out your post and butcher laughed. Lol
Hes here atm.

Russ

That guy is kinda' creepy, but he has almost 3 million subscribers to his YouTube channel. Go figure.

CD
Yeah, he’s got a pretty big following. He’s mentioned before that restaurants have tried to pay him to review their food, because his videos have a fairly far reach, partly due to that anachronistic persona he’s crafted.

When I was in Indiana, there was a Taco Bell back in the 70s. I think the other college fast food choices were Dominos Pizza (tasted like cardboard then, has slightly improved later) and a Burger King. This was the college years so we did do Taco Bell a few more times than would be healthy. Moving back to the eastern part of the country -- haven't seen a Taco Bell until last winter, when they put one in across from the supermarket I usually visit. Haven't tried the new TB yet, but sometime I'll try it... I won't try that item the video above reviewed however. Didn't appeal to me from the get go.

There's a TB in the next county. I will confess to having gotten burritos there a few times. The keyword is "bland." Very, very bland.

I'm nostalgic for Taco Time, a chain which fed me when I was in grad school in the late 1970s. They deep-fried burritos to make the purest essence of junk imaginable. I could have single-handedly ended the gas crisis and save Carter's presidency had I been asked.

I´ll tell you what, though - there´s something about a McD´s 1/4 pounder with cheese that I absolutely love. It´s absurd. It´s ridiculous. It´s totally insane, but I´ll often end up in town, 11.30am, not had breakfast, and my go-to is a quarter pounder. Who can explain it? :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom