The Alphabet Game: Dishes using Za'atar

I looked it upon Google and there were at least 30 different recipes. Guess it what salad people serve with Xmas dinner.

That's why I asked - it seemed a bit generic. I've in the past resorted to Xmas 'something' in this thread but try to make it specific. X is often difficult - but we are breaking ground here coming up with the best A -Z food & drink lists on the internet!

Not that any of this matters really. Reminder to self 'do not take things too seriously'. :laugh:

How about Xinjiang tiger salad? Typically, it consists of spring onions, green pepper, red chilli and coriander, cut into very fine julienne strips and mixed with a fierce sauce of garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar and a lot of chilli.

OK - we zipped through that. Time for a new topic. Suggestions? So far we have had:

Alcoholic drinks
Australian food and drink
Beef produce & dishes
Brands and manufacturers
Bread
British food and drink
Brown/black food & drink
Canadian Food & Drink
Caribbean Food and Drink
Cereals
Cheeses
Chicken dishes
Chilli Peppers and Salsas
Chinese food and ingredients
Cold desserts
Condiments
Cooking terms & methods
Culinary herbs
Desserts
Dishes containing alcohol
Eggs and dishes made from eggs
Fish and fish dishes
French
Fruit
Grains, seeds and pulses
Greek food and drink
Green vegetables
Indian dishes
Italian food and drink
Jams
Korean food and drink
Mexican
Moroccan Food & Drink
New Zealand food & drink
Nuts
Oils
Pork products & dishes
Potato types and dishes.
Red food and drink
Rice, rice products & rice dishes
Russian food and drink.
Salads
Scandinavian food and drink
Scottish Food & Drink
Southern United States Food and Drink.
Spanish food and drink
Spices
Sweets and Candies
Texan/Tex Mex food & drink
Thai food
Toppings that should never go on pizza
Vegetables
Vietnamese food and drink
White food and drink
Yellow food and drink

Budapest Stuffed Peppers (Toltott Paprika) with rice, mushrooms, peas, Emmenthal Cheese........

Dobos Torte - Hungarian sponge cake layered with chocolate buttercream and topped with caramel, named after its inventor, Hungarian chef József C. Dobos, a delicatessen owner in Budapest.

Easter Ham - Easter ham, boiled together with the Easter eggs, is served smoked, spiced, or pickled.

Back
Top Bottom