The CookingBites recipe challenge: beer

One coming from me today. :okay: More in the pipeline. My only issue at the moment is coming up with recipes outside the norm - although I will no doubt make some sort of beef stew with beer. Not exactly original but delicious nevertheless. And I know entries aren't required to be 'original' but its my personal buzz to do that.

Last edited:
One coming from me today. :okay: More in the pipeline. My only issue at the moment is coming up with recipes outside the norm - although I will no doubt make some sort of beef stew with beer. Not exactly original but delicious nevertheless. And I know entries aren't required to be 'original' but it my personal buzz to do that.

My current project is not "original," but I'm putting a few twists in the tale.

CD

My main problem currently is that everything I've looked at except for 1 recipe, all states to use pale ale or nothing bitter or dark etc and the only beer I actually have in is Orkney Isles Dark Ale or Montrieth's Black Beer...

There is 1 that states to use a certain Irish beer that I could be tempted to consider sacrificinga black beer for but I'll have to clear that with a certain husband of mine... but the recipe isn't exactly very good for that diet I've supposedly restarted!

Chocolate Guinness Brownies - Quick & Easy!

My main problem currently is that everything I've looked at except for 1 recipe, all states to use pale ale or nothing bitter or dark etc and the only beer I actually have in is Orkney Isles Dark Ale or Montrieth's Black Beer...

If you look up Guinness recipes you'll get loads of ideas of how to use dark beer.

Back
Top Bottom