The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Cheddar cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
8:58 PM
Welcome to the CookingBites Recipe Challenge. The current challenge ingredient is Cheddar cheese and caseydog is our judge. To enter, all you need to do is post a recipe* using Cheddar cheese, tag it cookingbites recipe challenge and post a link to it in this thread. The winner becomes the judge for the next challenge.

Deadline: 12.00 midday Saturday 5th June, UK time (GMT +1). Challenge rules and a list of previous winners and ingredients can be found here.

*recipes must be posted within the time frame of the current challenge.

Great. I have three or four ideas, and no idea if I will get to all of them... Right now no cheddar in the house (used the last of it a few days back), and I won't be shopping until next week. On the 25th I get my second vaxx shot, and probably won't care to cook anything much for a couple days after that, no matter what. But this still means I should get at least two, if not a third, recipe done. On the other paw, I believe I have a cheddar recipe I've previously made but not reported on site...

Congratulations CD!
Good job!
Shame on me. I did not check and thought the Quinoa challenge had been extended to the 15th instead of the 13th. I have a dinner recipe in mind that includes Cheddar. Bang on. Thanks CD. I love cheese - any and all - even stinky cheese. I will not eat cheese with maggots. Cheddar is a household staple. G likes mild, I like sharp. HMMM - does that say something about personality types?

I like the creamy cheddars, even the bland supermarket ones. My wife, being a good citizen of the Empire State, likes a well-aged NY extra-sharp cheddar; hard, white, crumbly, pungent, mouth-puckering, and with those little hard crystalized bits in it. I don't care for that very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom