The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
10:29 PM
Welcome to the CookingBites Recipe Challenge. The current challenge ingredient is cheese and ElizabethB is our judge. To enter, all you need to do is post a recipe containing cheese * as a new thread, tag it cookingbites recipe challenge and post a link to it in this thread. The winner becomes the judge for the next challenge.

Deadline: 12.00 midday on Sunday 10th May (GMT +1). Challenge rules and a list of previous winners and ingredients can be found here.

*includes vegan cheese

Last edited:
I hope so. I am looking forward to the diversity and creativity that this community does so well.

I'm a little low on cheese at the moment. I may have to make a special quick stop at ALDI next week, they always have interesting cheeses.

A ploughman's lunch would be a sad affair without cheese (not an entry).

Who knows what we have at the moment. I keep a 2 gallon bag in the freezer that had odd bits of leftover cheeses in it. When it starts to get full, it's time for freezer mystery Mac and cheese. We've had some really great Mac and cheeses to some eh ones, none of which will ever be duplicated because we'll probably never have that sane combo again.

Who knows what we have at the moment. I keep a 2 gallon bag in the freezer that had odd bits of leftover cheeses in it. When it starts to get full, it's time for freezer mystery Mac and cheese. We've had some really great Mac and cheeses to some eh ones, none of which will ever be duplicated because we'll probably never have that sane combo again.
That's a great idea. I do keep the rind from hard cheese to toss into soups or sauces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom