The CookingBites recipe challenge: chilli peppers

So are we looking at Ham then? I‘m game for anything and looking forward to the next challenge!

I'm going to keep things open for suggestions for now, but will choose something by the end of today. Ham is definitely the front runner as of now. I like it, and the mods seem to like it (even our vegan mod).

CD

Coles is one of our big two supermarket chains here in Oz. I haven't checked if our other, Woolworths, is doing something similar.

Coles is one of our big two supermarket chains here in Oz. I haven't checked if our other, Woolworths, is doing something similar.

View attachment 93472
Yeah. The problem is that I've never hidden the fact I don't actually like meat, so substitute plant based meats also fall into that category.

I'm happy with tofu, seiten or tempeh. I used the first and last a lot and sound be able to come up with something.

Yeah. The problem is that I've never hidden the fact I don't actually like meat, so substitute plant based meats also fall into that category.

I'm happy with tofu, seiten or tempeh. I used the first and last a lot and sound be able to come up with something.
Fair enough. I might have to give that Coles one a taste...it certainly looks the part.

Back
Top Bottom