The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: dark chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I am truly humbled to get the acknowledgement and positive feedback from my Cooking Bites peers. In all seriousness I thank you all for reading, feeding back, and the warm welcome I have had in the months since joining. I haven't won anything in years. My kids say the marshmallow and popping candy was better - but with the levels of sugar should come with health warning! 😂

Honestly, thank you medtran49 for choosing the recipe as the winner. There were some great entries.

Congratulations Flawed! :woot: An inspired entry indeed.

Its now over to you to choose the next ingredient and act as judge for the next round. As usual, its best to choose something fairly accessible across our different countries. You can see the ingredients chosen before here in date or and here in alphabetical order. It really doesn't matter if its an ingredient chosen before as long as it wasn't too recently.

Just post the new ingredient in this thread and I'll set up the new challenge. If you want to, you could test a few ideas for ingredients in this thread to get feedback.

Flawed has chosen 'sweet potatoes or yams' as the next ingredient. We have had sweet potatoes as the ingredient once before in the dim and distant past but that was before most of our current active members were here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom