The CookingBites recipe challenge: fish

Phew, glad I was right.

Playa Grande is on the hill south of the marina, just steps away. Great pools and beach there.

Sounds right. More than a few steps, but it was South of the marina and up a hill, great pool, and a beach.

CD

Sounds right. More than a few steps, but it was South of the marina and up a hill, great pool, and a beach.

CD
Really beautiful suites with marble and granite, full kitchens, living room, all balconies overlooking the ocean...great place. Took five minutes going down the hill walking to the marina, fifteen going back after drinks lol!

Sorry for going off topic.

By the way, I have a new name for when somebody makes your entry before you. I call it getting Tasty'd (or Tastied?)." I wonder if it will stick. :laugh:
What's funny is, you were...I don't even know the term for it...secondarily Tasty'd, in that the only reason JAS_OH1 bumped you is because FowlersFreeTime bumped her!

I think that FFT scored some kind of double play with that one, or an assist. :okay:

What's funny is, you were...I don't even know the term for it...secondarily Tasty'd, in that the only reason JAS_OH1 bumped you is because FowlersFreeTime bumped her!

I think that FFT scored some kind of double play with that one, or an assist. :okay:
Oh, but I was going to do both. But smoking meat is so time consuming. I've got lots of fish, plenty of other things I can do.

I was going to do fish fritters, but decided against it when I saw that LissaC had posted a similar recipe (but not for the challenge).
Her recipe: Recipe - Hake fish fritters (Pataniscas)
My version:
View attachment 70894
Looks similar eh? If anything, hers looked better!
Honestly, all fritters look similar no matter what's in them, especially if they are the same shape and size.

Edited to add that in my opinion, if you have the time you should go ahead and enter them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom