The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: honey

Honey Rum Smoothie

full.jpg

We're reaching the home stretch with the honey challenge, and a lot of great recipes so far!

Newer members...regulars...lurkers, let's really finish strong. I'd love to see what you all can do with the bee juice! Make a beverage, a marinade, a sauce, a dessert...it doesn't matter, don't be shy, get a recipe submitted before it's too late!

🐝 🍯 🐝 🍯 🐝

We're reaching the home stretch with the honey challenge, and a lot of great recipes so far!

Newer members...regulars...lurkers, let's really finish strong. I'd love to see what you all can do with the bee juice! Make a beverage, a marinade, a sauce, a dessert...it doesn't matter, don't be shy, get a recipe submitted before it's too late!

🐝 🍯 🐝 🍯 🐝

Okay, I have one more thing I can enter. Something I make a lot, but not earth shattering. But, why not help out the run for a record -- and make Hemulen wish she had not won the last challenge. :laugh:

CD

Okay, I have one more thing I can enter. Something I make a lot, but not earth shattering. But, why not help out the run for a record -- and make Hemulen wish she had not won the last challenge. :laugh:

CD
Getting more wrinkles and gray hairs while I wait. Glad I am not holding my breath, I would surely pass out before it gets posted :giggle:

Well if you are waiting, you must not be very hungry.

:headshake:

Seriously, I need to do some kitchen cleaning and run the dishwasher before I cook anything else. I hope to get that done this evening. The recipe I am planning is pretty quick and easy. I've made it before, but never took notes to write it up.

CD

Back
Top Bottom