The CookingBites recipe challenge: minced/ground meat or fish (or meat alternative)

Because Arizona (and Hawaii) do not go by Daylight Savings times, I have a heck of a time remembering time differences.
I could always get it between Hawaii and Arizona, it's 3 hours, never changes.
But this spring forward fall back or whatever it is, confuses both DH and I.

Because Arizona (and Hawaii) do not go by Daylight Savings times, I have a heck of a time remembering time differences.
I could always get it between Hawaii and Arizona, it's 3 hours, never changes.
But this spring forward fall back or whatever it is, confuses both DH and I.

The easiest way to see the difference in our time zones is to look at your avatar (icon), to the left of any post and compare to mine (or any one else). Underneath the member's icon it shows the local time for that member.

Edit: karadekoolaid's time is set for Venezuela still - but he is in the UK at the moment.

The easiest way to see the difference in our time zones is to look at your avatar (icon), to the left of any post and compare to mine (or any one else). Underneath the member's icon it shows the local time for that member.

Edit: karadekoolaid's time is set for Venezuela still - but he is in the UK at the moment.
Oooooooh!
I never noticed that before ... ya learn somethin' new every day!
Mahalo, thanks MG!

Summer is the time for cook outs and picnics. Burgers are required. We buy 82/18 ground/minced black angus beef. I have a burger press. I make 1/3 lb. burgers. Great for hamburgers and for burger steaks.
Love me a good Burger and Hamburger Steak with boatloads of Brown Gravy 😋

I’ve got a whole host of recipes sorted out, doubt if I’ll get to half of them, but I’ve already altered my weekly plan to accommodate the first one.

You are talking like I think, up to a point. For example I've currently 10 ideas (not recipes but outline ideas for recipes) for CookingBites dish of the month (June 2022): potato salad. I probably won't make more than 5 but I have fun imagining.

For this challenge I've started the list: 5 sketchy notes for recipes so far.

Recipe - Bibimbap

Well, the 4th is a big food holiday here, so there's that, but it's a lot of picnic foods, which may or may not encompass ground meat. I think sticking it out a day certainly wouldn't hurt, and might get a few more entries, as long as kaneohegirlinaz is ok with it.

I'm not sure Tasty likes to celebrate the day we stupid mericans chose to declare our dependence from the crown.

CD

I thought quite a bit on this challenge actually.
I looked through past ingredients and had a few ideas:
Bar-b-que sauce
Hotdogs
AND
Spam®
But I thought that I needed to keep in mind that this is an International community.
I feel that all sorts of mince/ground meats and their plant-based counter parts would work all the way around.
I look forward to drooling over all of your recipes :hungry:

Great choice of ingredient. Ground/minced meat is used everywhere.

CD

Back
Top Bottom