The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Nov 2015-June 2017

Don't look in this direction. I'm allergic to it.:D
its the ideal weightloss program then.... :laugh: sorry couldn't resist.

the recipe I am looking at should be fine for you... still working on it in my head, before making it this afternoon .... ahh just remembered I have to sit out with the chicks this afternoon... looks like I'm making it sooner because I also have our evening meal to make tonight as well.... darn it. too much on.

OK - I will be needing this weight loss celery thread very shortly after tomorrow's meal out, treats and what I have just cooked.
As always pictures will follow. It has been made/cooked I am just outside with the chicks and don't have the camera cable to hand...
Creamy Vegan Salted Dark Chocolate Slices I have made a non-sweet version of this because I'm trying to cut down on my sugar and well, they can always be made sweeter (just dip in maple syrup etc) but taking sugar out is much harder.... I may add a layer of dark chocolate over the top if I make them again - or add chocolate chunks to the mixture just before pouring it over the crust.

Edit: Photo added.
IMG_9225.JPG

Last edited:
Is there a place that lists past winners, and past winning recipes? I think it would be fun to see shining examples of the use of a particular ingredient. Plus, things like this always inspire me to make more things highlighting that ingredient.

Is there a place that lists past winners, and past winning recipes? I think it would be fun to see shining examples of the use of a particular ingredient. Plus, things like this always inspire me to make more things highlighting that ingredient.
Click on the tag "cb challenge winning recipes" at the top of this page.

There's also the first post, below the rules. At the bottom we list the winners and the ingredients chosen for the next challenge.
https://www.cookingbites.com/threads/the-cookingbites-recipe-challenge.6160/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom