The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Nov 2015-June 2017

Chip Chips! That is worse still.

Not as bad as they sound.
Honestly - I can not imagine. It has to be worse that even a deep fried mars bar (which I have not done). the only things I deep fry are some indian food (such as onion bahjis) falafels and the likes, and chips (as in chip chips)...

That is so wrong...
what I need is an emicon like this, :hungry:, only with a bid red cross through it! This isn't quite what I'm after :sick: somehow.

eat.gif

For @SatNavSaysStraightOn

Chocolate!!!!!
Any kind, any form.
Closing date is 25th of June.
Looking forward to seeing all your suggestions.
Oh my...that certainly opens a wide range of possibilities. And, I happen to have a recipe that fits that I've been wanting to share. Thanks for picking this ingredient!

I've been looking at my creamy vegan lemon slice recipe and thinking, I can adapt that to be a creamy vegan dark chocolate slice and it might even gain a caramel layer. I suspect I will gain a few pounds finding out. Can someone do a diet recipe based on celery next please?

I've been looking at my creamy vegan lemon slice recipe and thinking, I can adapt that to be a creamy vegan dark chocolate slice and it might even gain a caramel layer. I suspect I will gain a few pounds finding out. Can someone do a diet recipe based on celery next please?

I use celery with other ingredients or in the salad with carrots or also with bread, bottarga ( or smoked salmon) and slices of celery. Sometimes I use the leaves of the stalk and put in the tomato sauce..it's a recipe from Puglia and I like it..

Back
Top Bottom