The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Nov 2015-June 2017

As Judge and Jury, elected by dubious means. I've decided that the ingredient of choice for this round is the humble orange carrot.
Carrot.jpg

Entry closes at 10pm on the 10th December. Winner will be announce within 24 hours of the competition closing.

As Judge and Jury, elected by dubious means. I've decided that the ingredient of choice for this round is the humble orange carrot.
View attachment 1961

Entry closes at 10pm on the 10th December. Winner will be announce within 24 hours of the competition closing.
What do you mean dubious means?

Anyway, you weren't 'elected' @classic33 . That would need a vote of more than one, wouldn't it? I mean... it was only me that chose you. And I have to say, I'm beginning to wish I hadn't. :laugh:

Carrots? I'm struggling to get excited. Carrot cake? Been there, done that, unless I can get a new take on it. Carrot soup? Ditto. OK. Its a challenge. I will rise to it! I'll get crunching.

Anyway, you weren't 'elected' @classic33 . That would need a vote of more than one, wouldn't it? I mean... it was only me that chose you. And I have to say, I'm beginning to wish I hadn't. :laugh:

Carrots? I'm struggling to get excited. Carrot cake? Been there, done that, unless I can get a new take on it. Carrot soup? Ditto. OK. Its a challenge. I will rise to it! I'll get crunching.
Got a carrot smoothie!

No, no, no. I protest. The Judge can't possibly be in the competition. Now we'll have to select a jury.
That bit's been covered!
View attachment 1961

Back
Top Bottom