The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Potatoes

That is very odd. Not only should you be able to add tags to your own threads but you ought to be able to add them to anyone else's thread. I'll draw this to SatNavSaysStraightOn 's attention...
Maybe it's something to do with being on a phone (although I've added tags after posting something before).

I'll try it on my work laptop (unless they block this site - they block almost everything).

Sorry, I missed that, I was too busy drooling over your pic.

:) btw I watched the Thai typhoon on to the other day, near you???

Russ

:) btw I watched the Thai typhoon on to the other day, near you???

Russ

No, we're well inland. We get the "aftershock" sometimes if they landfall in Vietnam.

It looks like Typhoon Hagibis is about to landfall in Japan just south of the Formula 1 track at Susuka. That will probably disrupt my television viewing this weekend.

No, we're well inland. We get the "aftershock" sometimes if they landfall in Vietnam.

It looks like Typhoon Hagibis is about to landfall in Japan just south of the Formula 1 track at Susuka. That will probably disrupt my television viewing this weekend.

I'm watching Bathurst this weekend, blue oval vs Holden. Gone off f1 lately.

Russ

Quick question - previously posted recipes allowed or not?

Sorry not allowed if they are already posted on the forum, I'm afraid. Part of the reason for the challenge is to generate new recipe threads. But you can always adapt or vary a recipe already posted... and re-post it.

Do a search for potatoes (titles) by ElizabethB - the the search button is top right in the green toolbar. This is what I got when I did that:

Back
Top Bottom