The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Wine

The Late Night Gourmet you did an outstanding job as Da Judge. Congratulations flyinglentris . Your win is well deserved. BTW I found that Edamame is a mangetout. OK with you?

ee-yow! So mangetout does not apply just to snow peas and snap peas, but to any young pea pod where both the peas inside the pod and the pod are eaten together. But Edamame is soy.

ElizabethB, I'm going to have to exclude this as the next thing that would be coming is string beans and other bean pod vegetables and things will get out of hand. Let's limit to snow peas and snap peas only, as I originally stated.

Congratulations flyinglentris; you deserved to win! I loved your inventive and versatile entries. There were great entries from other members as well. The Late Night Gourmet, thanks for the Beyoncé award :happy: and for delving so deep into judging. I'll skip the next challenge to finish my studies. Then I'll come back to tease you with juniper berries and garlic meringue.

Last edited:
Congratulations flyinglentris; you deserved to win! I loved your inventive and versatile entries. There were great entries from other members as well. The Late Night Gourmet, thanks for the Beyoncé price :happy: and for delving so deep into judging. I'll skip the next challenge to finish my studies. Then I'll come back to tease you with juniper berries and garlic meringue.

I hope you'll find time to post one or two recipes for this challenge, despite you busy academic schedule.

flyinglentris congratulations you certainly deserve it for all the effort you put in 👍

The Late Night Gourmet thanks for all the positive comments and the honorable mention! I'm pretty glad I didn't win, my head is not in the right place to be a judge currently. I'm stoked that my plating is improving! 😊

Its on The Late Night Gourmet's list above which counts in at 43.

I've now added the tag. I explain the system but forgot to check she had done it. I prompted her to put the link in this thread and amended it as the whole recipe was added instead of a link.

I used to check every entry for tags but now there are so many I can't keep up!
sorry, i thought i fixed it?!

Back
Top Bottom