The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can meet on the way out and have a party. I took a ride in the big red truck on Saturday. Couldn’t even walk to the car. I know why now I felt like crap. I’ve had pneumonia. What is a luck I’ll go home today sometime.
:hug:hope you feel better soon

I'm glad to report that I am out of the hospital. Now recovery will take a long time, at least 3 months. And I will now be monitored for blood clotting the rest of my life, instead of getting pills and sorting it out myself (which turned out to put me here). It's not that I did anything wrong, but the meds I was given were new on the market and turned out not to work for me.
So back to the injections, which I already know how to do and which did work for me in the past.

Keep your head up Windigo
No worries about that, I am officially declared a medical miracle by my doctor so I'm only joyful to be back here again. I just survived a saddle PE with multiple PE's in addition, spread through my lungs. That's unheard of, especially because my BPM is already down to 100 or lower in rest now, which means I have recovered with lightning speed. So I only feel reason to celebrate! :dance:

I'm glad to report that I am out of the hospital. Now recovery will take a long time, at least 3 months. And I will now be monitored for blood clotting the rest of my life, instead of getting pills and sorting it out myself (which turned out to put me here). It's not that I did anything wrong, but the meds I was given were new on the market and turned out not to work for me.
So back to the injections, which I already know how to do and which did work for me in the past.
Knowing how to effectively manage it (and being home, of course) is good news indeed!

I must say, I admire your attitude through all this. You’ve got your head on right. :)

Finally convinced hubby that it was worth looking at getting a new car insurance quote (current covers both vehicles, comprehensive and unlimited mileage) after they advised us of a $119 month increase. It's in his name, so he has to do it...

I know I just have to let him deal with it, but tactfully make suggestions... it's a case of mention it once and leave it alone.

He's got a quote for both vehicles that comes in over $1,000 a year cheaper. All he has to do now is to double check the little things like mileage (living rurally means 2,000km a month minimum and that's not even him working in the office everyday! ) and to ensure that a few other bits are covered (he doesn't always work in a fixed location, and uses the vehicle (both of them) to travel between home-client location, and work-client location so in the UK at least that actually meant business class 1 insurance, not standard commuting insurance... plus he'll need to include the extras on the vehicle (custom roo bars on his & extra strip lights on both)... but he's agreed it's worth the saving.

It's due in the next 10 days.

Just finished my morning tea and going to get myself ready for a long day of work. Lots of driving today, but it's lovely out, today the high will be 80F/26C and sunny.

Uhm, wow, 82 bpm already ?! 🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom