The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going on vacation in July, just for a week, going to Cyprus, staying in a five-star, really looking forward to it.
We were there nearly ten years ago! still have fond memories. We were looking at videos of the trip and my daughter was so much smaller and she had a posh English accent because we were living in Henley-upon-Thames at the time. So cute. Her Swiss accent is typically Zürich.

Don't sugar-coat it, Barrett, Kavanaugh and Gorsuch flat out like to congress in their confirmation hearings.

CD
Additionally, I think Trump (who is the one that nominated those three peanuts) is the devil's advocate (if I believed in satan), he has done so much damage to our country it's unfathomable. And my oldest brother (lives in a small town in Florida that he calls "Trump country") buys into his crap, stolen election, etc. He is in his mid 70s now and has a heart condition so when he starts on his rant (via text or email usually) I just stay silent as I don't want to be responsible for his next heart attack. I seriously want to put eye-roll emojis in my text responses but I just try to change the subject instead. Sigh.

I love how the forum changed what I really wrote above about the justices. I think we all know the word was not "peanuts" LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom