The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so warm here with blazing sun. It must surely be the warmest February day on record here. People are walking about without coats or jackets and I just saw a butterfly. This time last year it was like this!

fullsizeoutput_2d3b.jpeg

Its so warm here with blazing sun. It must surely be the warmest February day on record here. People are walking about without coats or jackets and I just saw a butterfly. This time last year it was like this!

View attachment 22615

We have just been out for a walk and it is glorious, patio door and windows open :D

I am itching to get out in my garden and start planting but it us still a bit too early.

I hope this is in the correct place... General chat.

I'm about out of my mind. for the past 3-4 weeks every other day has either been a blizzard or so bleeping cold that going anywhere is not an option. My house is spotless, yeikes, I have meal prepped for a ton of days. I have a cold, and just cant help myself from being a wee bit crabby. I need sun, warm sand, and an ocean, I have a teenager at home and she printed vacation packages to warm sunny places and gave it to me yesterday. I would love to go somewhere, unfortunately exterior house overhaul comes first. AAAAAAHHHHHH!

I'm about out of my mind. for the past 3-4 weeks every other day has either been a blizzard or so bleeping cold that going anywhere is not an option. My house is spotless, yeikes, I have meal prepped for a ton of days. I have a cold, and just cant help myself from being a wee bit crabby. I need sun, warm sand, and an ocean, I have a teenager at home and she printed vacation packages to warm sunny places and gave it to me yesterday. I would love to go somewhere, unfortunately exterior house overhaul comes first. AAAAAAHHHHHH!

Poor you! Its not so bad being snowed in for a few days but any longer is frustrating.

Today started with thick fog, once it lifted it has turned into a glorious day. We went for a walk around a place called Thornton Reservoir, no coats required, the sun was beating down the birds were singing, is it really only February :D

The BBC have stopped reporting on your weather. Hope it all clears up soon so you can get your life back :hug:

So. Yesterday I cut my finger, right on the tip of the middle finger.

Thing is, I've sliced and chopped onions, carrots, all sorts of meat and I can't remember the last time I cut my finger.

Yesterday I was slicing a bagel in half ready for toasting. A bagel for flips sake! And for some stupid, stupid reason I left my middle finger overhanging slightly. Jeepers did I jump when I did it, bled well and still flipping sore today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom