The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cry:I lost one of my Blue egg layers last night. She was a really friendly bird after the year we'd had her .she was a rescue bird from a breeder and when she came to us she was no better than a skinny ready to be packaged chicken missing all her feathers. I'm going to miss her.

Thank you. Her death was instant as a result of an unfortunate accident . We also lost that little chick on Tuesday night. At 7 weeks old she weighed 68g. When she couldn't hold her own head up we decided there was only one option left . She wouldn't have survived the night. I'm just holding my breath over no 3 praying it doesn't happen .

Sorry to hear about the hen, I remember an old fella telling me when I was breeding racehorses, when you have livestock, you also get dead stock. I remember losing my first dog, she was run over outside my house. I was gutted for ages.

Russ

Roger "I Hope I Die Before I Get Old" Daltry is 75 today.

Roger Daltrey.jpg

This evening we watched a programme about the band Soft Cell, they arrived around the time my hormones started to kick in, I fancied Marc big time, I look back now and realise the signs were there... Still have a bit of a crush...

This evening we watched a programme about the band Soft Cell, they arrived around the time my hormones started to kick in, I fancied Marc big time, I look back now and realise the signs were there... Still have a bit of a crush...

For me it was Scott Walker - so beautiful:

images-15.jpeg

scott-walker.jpg

And he is still making very interesting (strange and difficult) music and looks pretty good:

81oV0AdRNCL.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom