The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son just left, had to reset Netflix. All,good now, just a password reset. Btw he said, I need more chilly sauce and some curried onions. He loves heat, I don't. But I make it anyway for family and friends. There's about 200 to 300 chillies in the batch. Took 2 bottles of my stock.

Russ

71FB8A60-5466-45AE-A4BF-1FA8095889D6.jpeg

I don't mind a bit of heat, but not too hot. My kids love heat, son was about 6th in a Comp here a few years ago.
He uses my chilly sauce on everything. He had for lunch the other day a wrap he took to his work for lunch. His boss walked in the smoko room as he was finishing the wrap, his boss said man you have a good sweat up there.

Russ

When we had the floods in 2013 as both toilets discharge into cess pit/septic tank, we couldn't flush. You wouldn't believe our solution.

When you came home after finishing your all work from office.....then you need a little refreshment of some cookies with hot cup tea....its the bestest thing everybody want....thanks for creating this thread.:happy:

I had to send a special delivery to our Manchester branch, urgent, it has to be there tomorrow. So I went to the post office, £19.00 :ohmy:
I do not want to be around when the boss sees that receipt :meh:
Since moving to Australia, I have come to consider Royal Mail prices as very cheap. Australian prices vary depending on if it's interstate or not. Start thinking overland freight or airplane for most things.
The only time that there is an exception is at Christmas when the prices drop amazingly for cards (and cards only). Then even overseas cards are exceptionally cheap. Sending presents on the other hand is about £15 (yep GBP) a parcel overseas. Only the little ones get sent presents as a result.

I live at 850m altitude but in a colder area than the forecast is for. This when snow is forecast for 900-1,000m we have to take the forecast seriously. I could be due snow over the next few days. It won't be the first time this season either. We had snow last weekend but it didn't stick. It tried again during the week. Again out didn't stick. Monday could be more interesting! We've averaged 5°C lower than forecast all week.

Screenshot_20190601-212526_Weatherzone+.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom