The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I really don't know how we can thank you enough. I was going to donate more too.
I only took an estimation. Anything extra can be used to purchase on any new add-ons that may help the site or go towards the platform licence and domain name (CookingBites.com) licence fees due at the New Year.

No worries - I was more than happy to help. :)
I can not thank you enough.

In fact everyone had been stunningly generous in helping me meet this goal. My plan is to start the migration in September. I'm returning to the UK for a family birthday very soon and obviously need to arrange with the site host as to when he is available as well.

Thank you again, everyone.

Brrrr, cold start again today. Much colder than the forecast temperature yet everywhere else was warmer. Started clear at -3°C but as soon as hubby left the fog bank i could see over in the valley rolled up the hill and enveloped us. It took an age to burn off and even at 11 am when i went to check for post, out was still only 3°C but was sunny by then.

The first elephant of the year walked through the village this afternoon. That's over 3 months before the start of the round-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom