The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to wear heels, but I always have snickers in my second day-bag, they save my feet, especially when I have to run to catch metro or train.
Above all, I can't wait to wear again my Dr. Martens..

Sensible to carry some easy shoes - I love high heels but I really can't wear them now. Well, I never have been able to really.

Sensible to carry some easy shoes - I love high heels but I really can't wear them now. Well, I never have been able to really.

I have a little adequate, I wear heels with a reasonable size 7 or even 8 cm. I love them, but they are not my first choice.
Deep inside I'm an Adidas and Dr. Martens soul.

Last edited:
There's something about a chick in heels. The young ones at the races amuse me. All prim and proper at the start. By race 5 they are walking like day old calves,lol.
Russ

I'm still itching and the spots are not disappearing. :(:ohmy: In fact, its driving me mad... see post above if you don't know what I'm talking about.
Gerry some lidocaine gel or xylocaine from tbe chemist. It's a topical local anaesthetic gel which you can apply to the worst areas for a few hours relief. It works wonders especially on bites (if that is indeed what they are) and will stop you scratching. We always have some in our first aid kit. The other option is actually hydrocortisone cream which promotes healing and reduces inflammation. Personally I prefer to use lidocaine gel and stop the itching.
Even in the UK, it is an off the shelf product and is very cheap.

Obviously I'm making the assumption you're not known to be allergic to it etc. It does say on it not for face or consumption, but I used to be prescribed it for my tongue, it tasted horrendous but worked!

I am not at all body confident so I take my hat off to everyone I saw today, different ages, shapes and sizes walking confidently in their beachwear, showing all the excess weight, cellulite and spotty ars*s :cheers: good on ya

Last year I had to throw away my flip flops after many good years together,
look what we found at the EMA before we flew out. :hyper:

20190909_150422.jpg

They are so comfy :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom