The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just over 5 months ago my brother was rushed into hospital-we nearly lost him. Thankfully he got through it and has been moved between 4 different hospitals since for various reasons. We went to see him last night, he is looking so much better and, fingers crossed, he will be going home over the weekend. He will have to live downstairs so a bed, commode and walker frame have been delivered to his house and he will have carers 4 times a day. Due to his health he will end up back in hospital at some point but at least he will be home. The relief is rather overwhelming-I couldn't be happier right now

Sorry to hear this. But at least he is able to go home as you say.

The big man is a very important person in my life, he and dad helped to shape me into the person I am today. Both men have loved and supported me through so much over the years.
What little I know of you now, I think they both did a great job. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Prayers for all of you.

I haven't seen snow in over 25 years!

We get it here every 3 or 4 years. In winter an hours drive takes you to snow covered hills.im on east coast, west coast is 2 1/2 hr drive over Arthur's pass. There's snow there all winter, chains are required a lot of the time.

Russ

Just over 5 months ago my brother was rushed into hospital-we nearly lost him. Thankfully he got through it and has been moved between 4 different hospitals since for various reasons. We went to see him last night, he is looking so much better and, fingers crossed, he will be going home over the weekend. He will have to live downstairs so a bed, commode and walker frame have been delivered to his house and he will have carers 4 times a day. Due to his health he will end up back in hospital at some point but at least he will be home. The relief is rather overwhelming-I couldn't be happier right now

Oh that's great to hear! Hope he has a good recovery. Hugs to you!

This morning we went into town for a few bits and decided to have lunch in Cafe Rouge, croque monsiour. Disappointing so we wont go back for a meal, if they can't get a ham and cheese toastie right....

This morning we went into town for a few bits and decided to have lunch in Cafe Rouge, croque monsiour. Disappointing so we wont go back for a meal, if they can't get a ham and cheese toastie right....

That's a real shame indeed.

We enjoyed downton abbey, it's a fun film if you like British humor :)

Earlier it was pouring with rain so I put all the house plants outside for a thorough soaking..the rain has now stopped :facepalm:

I have a pimple developing right on the side of my nose. It's making me go cross-eyed! 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom