The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my gastritis is back, I've been having stomach pains again. Everything makes my stomach hurt, but coffee has become unbearable. I had a precancer lesion in the stomach 5 years ago, it went away on its own but it can come back and the symptoms can be the same as a gastritis. This only been going on for a 1 week for a week so I'll give it a bit more time before I go to a doctor.

I think my gastritis is back, I've been having stomach pains again. Everything makes my stomach hurt, but coffee has become unbearable. I had a precancer lesion in the stomach 5 years ago, it went away on its own but it can come back and the symptoms can be the same as a gastritis. This only been going on for a 1 week for a week so I'll give it a bit more time before I go to a doctor.
Not sure what helps tame gastritis. Did you discover?
Chamomille tea? Peppermint tea? Un sweetened...
Take care🍀🌼

Greetings, everyone! I haven't forgotten you guys; I'm just busy modeling, mapping and rendering wood veneers in a virtual showroom 24/7 and typing pseudo-scholarly yadda-yadda text (<yawn>). I hardly have a mug of coffee, a sandwich or frozen pizza from time to time. (That said, I did prepare tenderloin wrapped in bacon today). My seedlings are growing (3 out of 4 Morning Glories have popped up) and I'm waiting to get back to gardening, CB and normal cooking. Virtual hugs :hug:.

Greetings, everyone! I haven't forgotten you guys; I'm just busy modeling, mapping and rendering wood veneers in a virtual showroom 24/7 and typing pseudo-scholarly yadda-yadda text (<yawn>). I hardly have a mug of coffee, a sandwich or frozen pizza from time to time. (That said, I did prepare tenderloin wrapped in bacon today). My seedlings are growing (3 out of 4 Morning Glories have popped up) and I'm waiting to get back to gardening, CB and normal cooking. Virtual hugs :hug:.
Hi, good to hear from you!

In loving memory of my dad ❤️
1937-2021

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom