The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, the red state of Georgia is going to audit the 2020 presidential election... for the FORTH time, hoping it will turn out differently this time. :facepalm:

CD
Yepper! I'm on a couple of political forums and the tensions is hot. I'll write out the equation for you:

Infinity - (minus) X (number of times the same information will be audited) = Until we get the results we want!

Yepper! I'm on a couple of political forums and the tensions is hot. I'll write out the equation for you:

Infinity - (minus) X (number of times the same information will be audited) = Until we get the results we want!
Is the story reported in the UK correct that they were looking for traces of bamboo in ballot papers cast for Biden because they believed they were forged in China and sneaked in?

Is the story reported in the UK correct that they were looking for traces of bamboo in ballot papers because they believed they were forged in China and sneaked in?
Yes. Because we all know that a country that's smart enough to forge our election ballots, mail them to the correct election hubs and get just the right amount to push Biden over the top in each district would be dumb enough to not duplicate our paper. /sarcasm

Arizona’s Republican-Run Election Audit Is Now Looking for Bamboo-Laced “China Ballots”

• Lol or Haha
Reactions: mjd
The Uk Red Arrows, Royal Air Force Acrobatic Team has flown today with the Croatian Army Acrobatic Team (Wings of Storm).
The Army Day festivities are on.

I might go visit the Army show on the nearby lake this Saturday.

I am forever fascinated by it all .

And grateful for their service.

View: https://youtu.be/_SMMrQzo_fo

My mom fell down while taking a walk yesterday, and now she's in the hospital. She has a torn meniscus, and will require surgery. I am driving out to be with her: it's about 700 miles away, and I plan on driving the entire distance in a single day.
Ouch! I hope she's doing ok otherwise. Have a safe trip!

My mom fell down while taking a walk yesterday, and now she's in the hospital. She has a torn meniscus, and will require surgery. I am driving out to be with her: it's about 700 miles away, and I plan on driving the entire distance in a single day.
Oh so sorry. Best wishes for easy surgery and speedy recovery. So nice of you to go and be with her.
🍀Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom