The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really interesting podcast episode about biscuits, kinds of biscuits and how the word evolved! BBC Radio 4 - Word of Mouth, Biscuit Names

Some of the biscuits mentioned

Maria
1624361946216.png

Baci di dama
1624361975171.png

Lu
1624362000911.png

Língua de gato (cat's tongue)
1624362055049.png

I was berated a bit on another forum for unnecessary commentary on a post, and the guy was actually right, but it still kinda felt like a put-down. I'm very glad this forum at least has an off-topic thread and you fine folk seem to be more relaxed.
End of mini-rant.

Yeah - we are pretty well behaved and relaxed here. But its always best to read the regs which are reasonably clear, I think: User Guidelines and Rules

some recent mod activities resembled the OMG Chowhound stuff. highly highly amusing.
but whatever. it's a dying format, enjoy while it's here.

Well, it's morning here and my get up and go has already got up and went.

(thinking)

I kinda wanna make breakfast and I kinda need to go to the gym and I kinda should make a video but I kinda wanna go to the museum but it's very much the rainy season....

How will YOU spend your Friday morning?

Well, it's morning here and my get up and go has already got up and went.

(thinking)

I kinda wanna make breakfast and I kinda need to go to the gym and I kinda should make a video but I kinda wanna go to the museum but it's very much the rainy season....

How will YOU spend your Friday morning?
I'll be cleaning the house and doing some meal prep, getting ready for Saturday guests.

Power went out for two hours today. Probably somebody doing cleanup from last week's storms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom