The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We so often travel to the Northern USA or Europe for our Summer vacations but this year decided to visit the American Southwest.
It’s been in the 100’s F but weather finally broke and we’re in the 80’s F.

I’ll post a sunrise photo tomorrow I got distracted cooking cinnamon swirl French toast for breakfast.

This morning we visited the Fisherman’s Intaglio.
An ancient Petroglyph carved in the Arizona desert.

Can I vent here? I just checked my E-mails. I love to eat it, but I hate to keep getting SPAM - especially the ones from "ladies" who think I am a man.

Can I vent here? I just checked my E-mails. I love to eat it, but I hate to keep getting SPAM - especially the ones from "ladies" who think I am a man.
I don't know what email client/program you use, but you should be able to flag anything like that as spam/junk and it'll automatically redirect those to your spam/junk folder.

It takes a while to notice a difference, but over time, you should see less and less of those.

I don't know what email client/program you use, but you should be able to flag anything like that as spam/junk and it'll automatically redirect those to your spam/junk folder.

It takes a while to notice a difference, but over time, you should see less and less of those.
It is in my spam file, I have to clean it out every day

It is in my spam file, I have to clean it out every day
I never have to clean mine out - I can't remember how it's set up, but either once an email is so old, it gets automatically deleted, or it's set to hold only so much, and as new stuff comes in, old stuff drops out.

I never have to clean mine out - I can't remember how it's set up, but either once an email is so old, it gets automatically deleted, or it's set to hold only so much, and as new stuff comes in, old stuff drops out.
I like to check it every day. They sometimes screw up. I found something from my daughter in there once. That is why I try to keep it cleaned up as much as possible. Its bad enough having to check over 20-30 emails a day without all of them there accumulating. At least I only have to click on one thing to clean them up everyday.

When I first joined Twitter I received many messages from scantily clad 'ladies' wanting to be friends with me so I ended up spending a lot of time blocking people. left Twitter for a year or so then went back and now no problem, although it does suggest people I may want to follow :headshake: nope-they get blocked too. It is annoying though

Arizona Desert Sunrise:

I made breakfast for the wifie:

Then we headed across the desert and happened upon a pet cemetery. It’s illegal to bury ones pets at home so people start pet boot hills in remote areas of the desert. Many graves have solar lights and the pets favorite play toy.

At the weekend someone accidently reversed into our local Tesco Express, it was an accident not a smash and grab. Walking past today the window is still boarded up and they have a security guard-he looks about 5ft tall and about 7st in weight.

If I seem grumpy or argumentative on the forum today its because I am. My back has gone into spasm and I'm in lots of pain. Plus I have a broken rib. Plus I have acid indigestion. So I am three kinds of rubbish and can't cook or do much at all. :mad:

If I seem grumpy or argumentative on the forum today its because I am. My back has gone into spasm and I'm in lots of pain. Plus I have a broken rib. Plus I have acid indigestion. So I am three kinds of rubbish and can't cook or do much at all. :mad:
That's awful! I hope you're feeling better soon!

Ok, first I was going to give you a virtual 🤗, but that would hurt, as would a 👋 on the back, so I guess it'll just be a 🤝, and a gentle one at that.

I hope you have someone there to at least make you some tea.

That's awful! I hope you're feeling better soon!

Ok, first I was going to give you a virtual 🤗, but that would hurt, as would a 👋 on the back, so I guess it'll just be a 🤝, and a gentle one at that.

I hope you have someone there to at least make you some tea.

He goes to bed at 9.30 pm. I am drinking wine on my own. It partially dulls the pain but of course, makes acid indigestion worse. I don't care right now. Thank you for the gentle thoughts. :)

Without annoying you with too many comments, I'm going to assume you've been to the doc's and gotten some meds for the pain, etc.

And, not that it'll make you feel any better, but I'm also a little grumpy because I'm a lot tired. All of MrsTasty's appointments have been first thing in the morning over the last few days, and tomorrow, it's more of the same. 💤

I really do hope you're feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom