The Good Ol' Days

Great image conjured up - any photos? :happy: Do you still wear an earring?

I'll try to find a pic, they are all stored in a box, with lots of sh$& on it. I only ever wore an earring for a few years, the hole is still open though. I can still put one in if I wanted. I hung with some rough dudes back then. Life choices huh? Luckily I made the right ones.

Russ

I'll try to find a pic, they are all stored in a box, with lots of sh$& on it. I only ever wore an earring for a few years, the hole is still open though. I can still put one in if I wanted. I hung with some rough dudes back then. Life choices huh? Luckily I made the right ones.

Russ

:) Would love to see a photo of you back then! Maybe we should have a new thread where members post photos of themselves when younger..,

In the summer, the hot days of summer, we didn't wear a shirt at all because it was so hot, & no socks !! We used to turn the hydrant on & jump into the cold water, shoes & all!! We would grab a bucket & dump water on anyone else in the water!! :wink:

I just read in a cooking mag. about a new dating app. You upload an image of the inside of your fridge to be viewed by suitors. I guess to see if you like the same kind of food? Strangers, looking at the inside of your fridge to see if they want to ask you out.

When I was younger, I remember how exciting it was when a young gentleman asked for your phone number. (yes, they had phones in those days lol) and then you had to wait and see if he would call you and ask you out.
ps-they never asked what was in my fridge. lol

I just read in a cooking mag. about a new dating app. You upload an image of the inside of your fridge to be viewed by suitors. I guess to see if you like the same kind of food? Strangers, looking at the inside of your fridge to see if they want to ask you out.

There are worse ways to choose a partner!

When I was younger, I remember how exciting it was when a young gentleman asked for your phone number. (yes, they had phones in those days lol) and then you had to wait and see if he would call you and ask you out.
ps-they never asked what was in my fridge. lol

"young gentleman" ? Where did that come from? I don't talk that way. I should have said "when a good looking guy" lol

Russ, did you make that up or is it what the girls in New Zealand call you? lol

Lols, Maybe 40 years ago. No it's from a show made in Australia called Kath and Kim. It's really hilarious. Giggle Kath and Kim dancing, it's sooooo funny. The daughter calls her husband a hunk of spunk. You really need to have a look. Lmao.
I'll put a pic up in the weekend, it's a big job to get to the albums. Lots of stuff have to be moved.

Russ

First off, where did you come up with the name Lois? lol
Second, sorry, never heard of that movie.
Third, I think you are just being modest. lol

Back
Top Bottom