The tattoos and piercings thread

I always wanted them, even made my own designs.

But I have two skin conditions: psoriasis and folliculitis (the hairs on my skin are continously inflamed, looking like pimples first and they scar like cigarette burns). They're both serious enough right now, for me to be going to talk with my Dermatologist about getting biologicals (immune suppresant) therapy to treat it next week. It's becoming too painful to deal with with regular meds.

That said, you can see why unfortunately getting tattoos is a very bad idea for me. I used to have some piercings, but had to remove them because no matter what I did they kept getting inflamed too.

So I just satisfy my urge by getting henna done once in a while, and dying my hair and wearing expressive make up.

No tats here - never really appealed to me, but all the best to those who´ve got them, if that rocks your boat.
I saw a young, muscular lad in London the other week, proudly displaying an eagle tatooed across his chest, and I thought:
"When he´s 65, he´s going to look a right twit with a fat pigeon tatooed on his beer belly..."

I don't have any tattoos, but always thought about getting one, and I know exactly what I would get and which part of the body. I never did get a tattoo because I'm the kind of person who easily gets tired of things and I'm afraid I will get tired of the tattoo too.

I don't have any tattoos, but always thought about getting one, and I know exactly what I would get and which part of the body. I never did get a tattoo because I'm the kind of person who easily gets tired of things and I'm afraid I will get tired of the tattoo too.

I was just like you about tattoo years ago and I avoided for long time to have one although I liked the idea.
Then I decided to have one drawn by me and I have it in a part of my body where I can’t see it every time..

One of my husband's younger cousins got gages in his ears in his late teens and the holes in his lobes were quite large by 21. After he graduated college he had to remove them and get his lobes sewn shut for his new job. His ears still look very odd, he says he really regrets getting them.
Ear stretching wasn't popular when I was younger. I doubt I would have done it because I don't think it looks good.

If your husbands cuz has elongated earlobes, tell him he has Buddha ear lobes, a sign of good luck and fortune. 😁😉

No tattoos or piercings here (although I do have a disfiguration on one earlobe which looks a little like a piercing). I used to tell girls that I used to be a gypsy as a chat up line. It only worked once.

I guess you're too young to remember bubble gum transfers?

They cleared after a couple of washes.

I'm covered in tattoos. I have them on both and and legs, on my head, neck, hands, feet, back and chest, oh, and on my bum... That one hurts. Oh, and inside my lips.

As for piercings, I used to have 60 odd but I took them all out except 1.
That one is called a giuche.. You can Google it.

Recently I found a load of my old rings and it got me wondering so I ended up putting a septum keeper back in my noise and putting the Prince Albert ring back in.

I'm covered in tattoos. I have them on both and and legs, on my head, neck, hands, feet, back and chest, oh, and on my bum... That one hurts. Oh, and inside my lips.

Recently I found a load of my old rings and it got me wondering so I ended up putting a septum keeper back in my noise and putting the Prince Albert ring back in.
I googled giuche. It's a locality in Genoa? No hits on piercings for it.

Edited: nevermind. It's guiche, not giuche. Found it.

Don't the piercings close up if you haven't kept rings in them?
They closed up but didn't heal up. I have a 2mm piece through my septum but had to start with some. 8m welding wire (😁) to make sure the hole was still there. Then moved up to 12 mm and waited till that wasn't a tight fit then went up again. I'll probably take the septum up to around 3mm and the P. A. to 6 or 8 mm. It gets messy much above that.

I love artwork and if you have any especially cool and interesting tattoos you would like to share, I would be interested in seeing them. I had a boyfriend back in the mid 80s who was in a heavy metal band and he designed all of his own tattoos, he didn't have as many as you do but some of them were quite beautiful.

I love artwork and if you have any especially cool and interesting tattoos you would like to share, I would be interested in seeing them. I had a boyfriend back in the mid 80s who was in a heavy metal band and he designed all of his own tattoos, he didn't have as many as you do but some of them were quite beautiful.

A band I love called Bourbon Crow came over to uk. I managed to meet them and got them to autograph my leg below their album cover then had that tattooed over.
Tbh most of my tattoos are something like that. I'm waiting to meet a band called Blitzkid so I can get them sign the tattoo I had of them... (sorry, ignore the Santa Jaws pants)

More music related ones.

Back
Top Bottom