The tattoos and piercings thread

View attachment 84531

A band I love called Bourbon Crow came over to uk. I managed to meet them and got them to autograph my leg below their album cover then had that tattooed over.
Tbh most of my tattoos are something like that. I'm waiting to meet a band called Blitzkid so I can get them sign the tattoo I had of them... (sorry, ignore the Santa Jaws pants)

View attachment 84532

More music related ones.
View attachment 84534

View attachment 84535
View attachment 84536
View attachment 84537
That's a pretty impressive display! I am curious about the bands now, will have to Google. I have a very broad range in my taste of music. Pretty good artwork! How long have you had the Bourbon Crow tat? Are they a US based band or European? Sorry, of course I can find that out when I Google. Thanks for sharing!

That's a pretty impressive display! I am curious about the bands now, will have to Google. I have a very broad range in my taste of music. Pretty good artwork! How long have you had the Bourbon Crow tat? Are they a US based band or European? Sorry, of course I can find that out when I Google. Thanks for sharing!
Bourbon Crow are "outlaw country" music. It's a side project from a bloke named "Wednesday 13".
He is into horror influenced punk/rock so Bourbon crow was a real change of direction.

From this...
View: https://youtu.be/80kCYcrCzs8

To this

View: https://youtu.be/x7Zl3XTJ59k

They are. U. S based.

I had to look for songs with no swearing. 😄

I went to Birmingham yesterday so had a wander round a couple of tattoo /piercing places. I'm looking for a septum keeper in 3mm. I can find a couple on the Internet but not it the type I want. Typical. One shop said they don't make them that size, another shop said they could order one in for me.
I'm also thinking about moving up a size or 2 on the P. A. ring. I'm hoping I can find one of my old ones cause they are expencive.

I toyed with the idea of having my navel pierced when I turned 40, maybe when I turn 50, almost 52 and still not done so maybe I shouldn't do it.

I toyed with the idea of having my navel pierced when I turned 40, maybe when I turn 50, almost 52 and still not done so maybe I shouldn't do it.
I think it looks really cute with a skinny midriff. That ship sailed long ago for me so I am not about to do it. My oldest stepdaughter had hers done when she was 18. It got infected several times and now she has scarring on her navel, plus she is now in her second pregnancy so that ship has sailed for her too, LOL.

I think it looks really cute with a skinny midriff. That ship sailed long ago for me so I am not about to do it. My oldest stepdaughter had hers done when she was 18. It got infected several times and now she has scarring on her navel, plus she is now in her second pregnancy so that ship has sailed for her too, LOL.

I do not have a skinny midriff, and I cover up so not really worth it.

Nasty piercing, the naval. Very prone to infections and can take an age to heal up.
When my mate owned a piercing studio they used to try discourage people from having it done.

Ear stretching wasn't popular when I was younger. I doubt I would have done it because I don't think it looks good.

If your husbands cuz has elongated earlobes, tell him he has Buddha ear lobes, a sign of good luck and fortune. 😁😉

This reminds me of something I just heard about...a woman who wanted to stretch her neck out because she wanted to resemble her favorite animal, the giraffe. I'm not making this up. When she had the rings removed, she found that...her neck was the same length as before. The rings apparently just push down the clavicle, not stretch the neck. Oops. She's apparently healing nicely.

video-undefined-24F1CDB700000578-786_636x358.jpg

This reminds me of something I just heard about...a woman who wanted to stretch her neck out because she wanted to resemble her favorite animal, the giraffe. I'm not making this up. When she had the rings removed, she found that...her neck was the same length as before. The rings apparently just push down the clavicle, not stretch the neck. Oops. She's apparently healing nicely.

View attachment 86069

It's Karen, being lazy since Craig is already signed in.

There is actually a people who do/did this to young girls to make them more ugly at first, then it apparently became a sign of beauty.

Myanmar’s neck ring women.

D829101A-178B-4810-AC70-72633B615421.jpeg

This is one of two tattoos that I have. The other is a Celtic style, so it wraps around my arm, and it’s really hard to take a picture of that one. It’s hard to read, but it says “A Man’s Compass is His Family”. The four points of the compass are me, my wife, and my kids.

I intend to add little islands off the coast of the ones with my name and my wife’s name, to show the parents of ours that have passed. I got this well before Covid, and I have not been into a tattoo parlor since, but I will get those updates. Both of our dads are gone.

Both of my tattoos are high enough up that I can wear a short sleeved shirt, and not get disapproving looks from anyone in management.

View attachment 86069

There's a tribe in the north of Thailand that puts rings on their girls from a young age. I'm guessing this woman got the idea from that. In Thailand they say if those girls remove their rings, they'll break their necks because the muscles are too underdeveloped to support the weight of the head.

Back
Top Bottom