The Worst & Most Atrocious Thing That You've Ever Eaten, or Wouldn't Eat!!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
8:00 PM
What is the worst & most atrocious thing that you've ever eaten, or would not even go near? One of mine, and at the very top of the list, has to be THIS; Sauerkraut!!! Yuck!!!!! :stop: :yuck: :sick:

Sauerkraut.jpg

Last edited:
Whaaaaaat. Maybe it's because I grew up in South East Asia, but balut is actually pretty good to me. I mean, it's not the most delicious thing, but put some spicy vinegar, some salt and some ginger in there with it and it's great
exactly what i said ,if you are bought up with food you think it as a normal dish,as this is a global forum,it is interesting ,to me sauerkraut is quite normal,we eat it at the German markets

Eels.jpg

I won't eat THIS EITHER; Eels!!!

Some may look at this as a real delicacy!! I look at it as one of the most gross and repulsive things you can eat!!! :stop:

As above - depends on what you are used to, but it also depends on just how hungry you are

It depends. I mean vegemite is a very popular thing in Australia, but I've only met a handful of Aussies (during my 4 years there) who LIKED it. Same for licorice. Same for fermented shark in Iceland. In my own home country, we have this dish that's basically congealed pig's blood (RAW pig's blood), and it's a delicacy here, meant to have healing effects or something, and I don't know anyone who likes it.

Whaaaaaat. Maybe it's because I grew up in South East Asia, but balut is actually pretty good to me. I mean, it's not the most delicious thing, but put some spicy vinegar, some salt and some ginger in there with it and it's great

Not for me!!! :yuck: :stop:

View attachment 678

I won't eat THIS EITHER; Eels!!!

Some may look at this as a real delicacy!! I look at it as one of the most gross and repulsive things you can eat!!! :stop:
I had fresh glass eels in Spain ,nicely seasoned ,cooked fast with a tapas dish,to me they were no worse than whitebait,another small fish eaten whole,
The large eels are sold as street food jellied in the east end of London ,and are a tourist delicacy ,again not for every one but I don't mind them

Back
Top Bottom