The Worst & Most Atrocious Thing That You've Ever Eaten, or Wouldn't Eat!!

It depends. I mean vegemite is a very popular thing in Australia, but I've only met a handful of Aussies (during my 4 years there) who LIKED it. Same for licorice. Same for fermented shark in Iceland. In my own home country, we have this dish that's basically congealed pig's blood (RAW pig's blood), and it's a delicacy here, meant to have healing effects or something, and I don't know anyone who likes it.

We have a similar food in the UK. It's called black pudding and is made from blood and oatmeal. I'm not a fan. In fact, I've never even tried it but even just looking at it makes me feel queasy.

black.jpg

Some of those food items pictured above do look gross and I would not touch them either. I have to disagree with you on sourkraut though, that stuff is delicious, especially on top of a hotdog. My fiance is mostly German so we eat it quite a bit. The one food I would not touch is sardines. Now that just is nasty to me and they stink!

Meat Jelly.
meat-jelly-11957455.jpg

I'm sorry that I just cannot enjoy you.

Attachments

• meat-jelly-11957455.jpg
    meat-jelly-11957455.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 147
Some of those food items pictured above do look gross and I would not touch them either. I have to disagree with you on sourkraut though, that stuff is delicious, especially on top of a hotdog. My fiance is mostly German so we eat it quite a bit. The one food I would not touch is sardines. Now that just is nasty to me and they stink!

I've hated sauerkraut ever since I was a little kid, and still hate it even today!!! I will not eat that stuff at all!! :yuck: :stop:

Laverbread
it's absolutely foul :sick:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYshrpyWst2BDA9qm_yEIn-GmXRttrLZH8grmQnZd7iVcCNIO9.gif

Attachments

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYshrpyWst2BDA9qm_yEIn-GmXRttrLZH8grmQnZd7iVcCNIO9.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 163
Laverbread
it's absolutely foul :sick:

Oh that just looks horrible. I have never heard of it either! I will pass on it though. What region is it from?

Attachments

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYshrpyWst2BDA9qm_yEIn-GmXRttrLZH8grmQnZd7iVcCNIO9.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 153
Meat Jelly.
meat-jelly-11957455.jpg

I'm sorry that I just cannot enjoy you.
we have a dish called brawn in the uk basically boiled set pigs head ,it was eaten in the uk during the war ,i like it, the idea of jelly is not for every one but a lot of fruit jelly are meat based

Attachments

• meat-jelly-11957455.jpg
    meat-jelly-11957455.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 142
Back
Top Bottom